Monday, May 29, 2006

Alyssa's baby blessing

Alyssa will be blessed this Sunday, June 4th, at 1:00 pm at the church on 1700 E in Spanish Fork. This street is exactly parallel to our street and in fact the church is seen from our backyard. Instead of turning on 1660 E to get to our house you would continue one more block east to 1700 E. Or you could come here and walk across the backyards to get to the church. Everyone is invited and no one is obligated to come. We will have a dinner here after the block at 4 pm. You are welcome to come to our meetings or hang out at our home if you prefer. (I'm not sure I should use the phrase "hang out" after reading the article in June's ensign but I am.) We are having a simple meal of sandwiches. We will have deli meat and cheese and rolls. If you would like to bring a salad or a dessert or something that would go with it feel free. I believe Kevin's b-day is our only June b-day, or am I wrong? We look forward to seeing whomever can come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

can we also pair off at your house? that might go better with this month's ensign theme...

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home