Christmas Gift Exchange
Merry Christmas, One and All!
Due to the time crunch for those shipping overseas, Shannon and I made an executive decision that we would draw names immediately instead of waiting for everyone to get together.
Nathan was my helper this morning and I can attest that he fair and impartially drew the names. However, you're welcome to raise any complaints with him if you don't like how the drawing turned out, and I'm sure he'd lecture you in return on the virtues of Thomas the Tank Engine.
That said, here's how it worked out:
Siblings (Approx. $20 gift):
Coralee gives to Rob
Corey gives to Kevin
Alan gives to Corey
Shannon gives to Dawn
Rob gives to Kiyomi
Dawn gives to Scott
Scott gives to Alan
Julie gives to Coralee
Derek gives to Randall
Kiyomi gives to Shannon
Randall gives to Derek
Kevin gives to Julie
Grandchildren (Approx. $10 gift):
Jeffrey gives to Nathan
Bryson gives to Emily
Nathan gives to Rachel
Sarah gives to Robyn
Rachel gives to Sarah
Emily gives to Bryson
Robyn gives to Stanley
Stanley gives to Jeffrey

1 Comments:
Yes! I get a gift from Dawn! Tough luck, Alan.
Post a Comment
<< Home